In this edition of The GameCola Podcast, Zach Rich loses his cell phone. Also, he, Christian Porter, and Justin Luschinksi talk about:
- What games they’re playing now: RPGs, Borderlands, LittleBigPlanet and more
- Bad voice acting
- The Dreamcast
- 3D movies and 3D TV are bad.
- Christian Porter was scarred for life after watching 3D porn.
- Pokémon Black and White? Oh no…
- It’s the last weekend to play Xbox 1 games on Xbox Live. They go offline on Thursday!
- Green Day: Rock Band
- Broadway musicals
- We will buy Super Mario Galaxy like the good little sheep we are.
- The beta for Halo: Reach is coming soon.
- People on Xbox Live are jerks.
- NES cart harmonica now conveniently for sale.
- Christians Retro ≠ Good article about Castlevania
- Red Letter Media’s hilarious movie reviews
- 8-bit Theater is ending.
- Zach and the other six people will be psyched about Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
- Mega Man 9’s programmers confused “being challenging” with “being an asshole.”
- Games our podcasters are looking forward to playing
- Zach loses his cell phone, and he is no longer able to contribute to the podcast.
- Games that should have sequels, but do not: Star Force Gemini, Okami and Soul Blazer
- Possible Rock Band games
- The Gigyas theory: The final battle of EarthBound is a metaphor for an abortion.
- We want Mother 3, but all we’re getting are spoilers for it in Super Smash Bros.
- Duke Nukem Forever is really coming this time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: