Remember that other podcast where, after the delightful exit song composed by GameCola’s own Meteo Xavier, GameCola staff member Michael Ridgaway received a telephone call from a turtle?
What’s that? You didn’t stay to hear the hilarious additional content at the end of the podcast? You didn’t realize that every podcast since I took over has had something after the song? You’ve been missing out this whole time! Now you’ll just have to go back and listen to every single podcast over again.
…But, as I was saying, Michael Ridgaway received a call from a turtle who was very excited about his upcoming spot on The GameCola Podcast! On this very episode, we have special guest star Brian Spaeth, who is here to tell us about the new Turtlecalls, introduce his best-selling book series Super Airplane, and help us actually talk about videogames for once. This podcast also features regular staff members Alex Jedraszczak, Paul Franzen, Christian Porter, and Matt Jonas. Topics discussed include:
- Are GameCola staff members required to have beards?
- Jeddy owns a current-gen system? What is the world coming to?! Does it count if he doesn’t own any games for it?
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World is totally better than Super Mario Bros.
- Paul’s awful taste in movies
- GameCola gets a free Turtlecall!
- Zack Huffman, who used to write a column about getting out of your house, apparently now sits at home and stares at flat surfaces
- The fans demand a GameCola D&D podcast
And, so much more! You can only find out how much more if you hit the play button! So, give it a listen… And, be sure to wait until the very end!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: