Story Navigation: | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |
Pursuing the villains to the magical altar that controls the Angry Sea, Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway race against the clock to complete the quest by 11 PM, or else the DM will end it for them. Gruesomely. With a giggle.
In this final installment, you’ll hear…
- Status ailments! Fuzzy, goopy status ailments.
- Each of the main villains busting out their coolest, most powerful special attacks. Like a boss.
- Various party members taking turns grabbing, holding, and rubbing Kensu.
- These boots were made for warping, and that’s just what they’ll do. One of these days these boots are gonna…sorry, what were we talking about?
- THE FLOATING TOWER!!! Appropriately, like in the actual game, we get to spend all of ten minutes there.
- The party, placing no faith whatsoever in my ability to stage a thrilling final battle and conclude the campaign in the two minutes we have left before I kill everyone, taking storytelling matters into their own hands.
- Stom informing the party that their princess is in another tower. Wait; wrong game. I mean, everyone dies.
…and much, much more! If this doesn’t inspire you to play Crystalis, then we’re clearly not spending enough MP on mind control.
The adventure concludes here!
Sigh, such an amazing series. Sad to see it go, but grateful to all of you for creating such a wonderful series! T’was amazing.
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed.
I enjoyed the fact that the final section was not rushed in any way, shape or form.
We planned it that way.
Man. Mike’s big speech at the end might be one of the best things ever recorded for this site.
…also well done EVERYONE! IMMENSELY entertaining series, A+++++, would listen to again!
Thank you very much! This was a blast to DM, too–great group of players. 😀
Hooray! What a fantastic adventure!
… but what about the golden statue which commands the angry sea, now fallen into the waters below?
Thanks! The statue, of course, is a plot hook for another set of adventurers. Or perhaps it’s now the dolphins’ turn to control the sea…
This was so awesome, it makes me actually want to go out and play Crystalis now X3
Thank you! This is still one of my favorite things I’ve participated in here, and I’m glad to hear of another satisfied listener. Definitely give Crystalis a shot if you ever get the chance! Just keep an instruction manual or walkthrough handy for the beginning of the game; it’s easy enough to get turned around before you even get started.