No, this isn’t an April Fools’ post. The GameCola Podcast is known for its in-depth discussions of today’s important topics—that’s why we gathered this month to talk about Sparkupine vs. Sporkupine. Join Alex Jedraszczak, Anna Bryniarski, Jeff Nemeth, and Joseph Martin as they comment on:
- Goodbye, everybody!
- Games that are laggy…on purpose.
- At what point is a sequel or retro callback just a sign of lazy developers?
- At what point is a series reboot too different from the original?
- The most difficult bosses of the Mega Man series!
- Spark Porcupine? Juice Beetle? Wind…Bird…?
- Jeddy’s Top Secret Mega Man Clone Idea
- The Internet 2.0
- Sparkupine? Sporkupine?
- What even is Second Life?
So many bullets, so little time! An hour and twenty-five minutes, to be approximate. One hour, twenty-five minutes, and thirteen seconds, to be a better approximation. If you’re still left wanting more after that, you can always check out all the Tumblrs and all the Twitters of the staff members involved. Or, maybe check out the GameCola YouTube channel, or our Actual Internet Website! The choice is yours! The only choice you don’t have is listening to the podcast. You will be listening to it. You will.