It’s been a fun year, and we’ve actually played some videogames! This time around the GameCola cavalcade of Diana Gray, Anna Bryniarski, James Pelster, Alex Jedraszczak, and Joseph Martin take a look at the cult futuristic hit Read Only Memories, which Jeddy just finished. Then we try to talk about monster collecting RPG’s, but we mostly just end up talking about the most recent Pokémon game. If you’d rather see that paragraph in list form…
- Read Only Memories is a great point-and-click adventure game and Jeddy’s new Game of the Year 2015, and it’s getting an update!
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a similar game in the visual novel space.
- What makes a good monster collection game?
- Pokémon Sun and Moon have a much more in-depth story and complicated setup than previous games.
- Dragon Warrior Monsters, Spectrobes, and Monster Rancher failed to capture the Pokémon magic.
- We talk about Pokémon more than addressing Jeddy’s topic about monster collecting games.
- We address Jeddy’s topic about monster collecting games.
- What videogames have we been playing?
And some more stuff here and there. In fact, we had enough fun on this podcast that you might see a bonus, off-topic edition for this entry into the GameCola podcast series. If you’d like to stay up to date on that or any other GameCola happenings, be sure to check us out on various hyperlinks such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and iTunes! And if you have anything you’d like us to talk about on the show, be sure to email your questions to podcast[at]gamecola.net!
Podcast Intro/Outro music “Five is Average” by Meteo Xavier