- Andrew Kratz on [NSFW] Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (PC)
- Ashly on The Ten Reasons: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Part Three)
- Ryozuke on Games That Secretly Suck: PaRappa the Rapper
- John Rizzi on Fabricated News: The Xbox One
- Wo jang on [NSFW] Shadow Warrior (PC)
- Matt Jonas on Nintendo Takes Action on the YouTube Scene
- MeteoXavier on EarthBound (SNES)
- MeteoXavier on Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
GC Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Travis Combs
Jeff Day | David Donovan | Mark Freedman
Diana Gray | Michael Gray | Frank Jacobs
Kate Jay | Matt Jonas | Sean Laurvick
Joseph Martin | Christian Porter
Michael Ridgaway | Vangie Ridgaway
Brett Seeney | Nikola Suprak | Meteo Xavier
If ever there was a movie-to-videogame adaption I’d wish done superbly, it would be any of the X-Men movies. Why?...
Tales of Monkey Island: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood is the Mostly Harmless of this series. By saying this, I...
Why do I put myself through the pain of games published by D3 Publisher? Sure, Eat Lead: The Return of...
Yeah, it’s pretty good. … What are you still doing here? Show’s over, buddy; I’ve got stuff to do. Oh, that’s right; I’ve...
Hello, my name is Lizo. Even though I’m Paul. No, I know, this is confusing—stick with me here. I, i.e. Lizo,...
Crackdown is huge. It’s the game I hold accountable for inventing the “Magic City Man” genre. That’s one thing I...
What was wrong with me in 2000? Why was I so obsessed with something as crazy and bizarre as Pokémon?...
OK, just a quick note—I have reviewed, and will continue to review, a lot of games that are like Doom....
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was supposed to be the greatest game ever. I mean, in the N64 days, the...
“Dancing,” they call it. It’s more like smashing your feet really hard on a metal box in time with arrows...