- Andrew Kratz on [NSFW] Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (PC)
- Ashly on The Ten Reasons: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Part Three)
- Ryozuke on Games That Secretly Suck: PaRappa the Rapper
- John Rizzi on Fabricated News: The Xbox One
- Wo jang on [NSFW] Shadow Warrior (PC)
- Matt Jonas on Nintendo Takes Action on the YouTube Scene
- MeteoXavier on EarthBound (SNES)
- MeteoXavier on Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
GC Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Travis Combs
Jeff Day | David Donovan | Mark Freedman
Diana Gray | Michael Gray | Frank Jacobs
Kate Jay | Matt Jonas | Sean Laurvick
Joseph Martin | Christian Porter
Michael Ridgaway | Vangie Ridgaway
Brett Seeney | Nikola Suprak | Meteo Xavier
Actually, I think I’ll go out on a limb and say that this whole game is a highlight. ...
While this game does take elements of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, at no point do you actually use any cards....
Acclaim saw fit to release one of the better pro-wrestling titles for the PSX/N64 generation of video games. ...
To me, Ristar is almost a platforming utopia. ...
This game has plenty of merits and is in many ways superior to its 16-bit cousin. ...
Rush 2, the sequel to San Francisco Rush, has left the city. ...
This game is not just for wannabe farmers, and it’s a good break from the traditional monster-destroying RPGs. Article rating: 5.50...
I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you’re got a prisoner who you want to mentally scar for the rest of his...
This is a rare piece of PSOne magic, and you should check it out as soon as possible. ...
Ah, the Atari 2600 classic, Pitfall. Huge in its day, nothing more than a curio now. Will this update follow...