- Karl-Oscar Olsson on What The Crap?: Gamer Garbage
- Nathaniel Hoover on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Daniel Dugovic on Zero Escape 3 Actually Announced – Sometimes They Do Listen
- Daniel Dugovic on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on [NSFW!] Postal 2: Complete (PC)
- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Wordywarlock on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Gruel on Cybernator (SNES)
GameCola Staff Tweets
Recording a backlog for vacation next week now that recording's up and running. This game is awesome.
- Posted by Diana Gray Thursday Jul 30 - 12:27am
Now that I think about it, I'm mainly talking about my Hatoful Boyfriend review. They don't need to see the language I used in that.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 29 - 11:45pm
YES FINALLY IT RECORDED
- Posted by Diana Gray Wednesday Jul 29 - 11:33pm
My computer really doesn't want me to record the next LP.
- Posted by Diana Gray Wednesday Jul 29 - 11:01pm
Oh my god, the recording's lost again!
- Posted by Diana Gray Wednesday Jul 29 - 10:57pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
annoying music Archive
3December 31, 2012No, no. Mega Man II. You’re thinking of Mega Man 2. ...
1April 1, 2005Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is definitely something that warrants looking into. ...
0June 1, 2004Seriously…this game really doesn’t do the book justice. ...
0March 1, 2004I really like RPGs. They’re probably the best waste of time since counting ceiling tiles. ...
0March 1, 2004Ever play a game that just makes you want to take a scalding shower to wash away the horrid experience?...
0April 1, 2003Why do people play video games? I think the answer is a bit more profound then to simply kill some...
0April 1, 2003Welcome to Platforming Hell. Population: One Obnoxious Bobcat. ...