- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Jordan Brown on PICO-8: The Internet’s Microconsole
- Michael Powell on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Mikel Eugene Crawford on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Umair on King of the Road (PC)
- Shannon Hoover on Be Careful What You Search For #68
- Felix on Check Out the Heroine Dusk Demo!
- Nathaniel Hoover on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: The Dragonborn is Transgender!
GameCola Staff Tweets
Example: "Wait, the person we need to punch is who?" vs. "Actually, it should be WHOM in that case because OH GOD WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?"
- Posted by Nikola Suprak Thursday Sep 3 - 6:00pm
I think I finally figured it out. "Who" is used when referring to "he" or "she". "Whom" is used if you're A NERD GET THE NERD HE'S A NERD
- Posted by Nikola Suprak Thursday Sep 3 - 5:55pm
I'm half kidding. Being an adult is fine.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Thursday Sep 3 - 5:38pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Tennis star Pete Pagassi gets addicted to energy drinks and seeks his revenge on clowns and hipsters. ...
Listen guys, I’m busy. I know you want me to review Train Frontier Express, but really, I just can’t be...
I’M READY FOR ACTION! ...
Have you heard of that fancy sporting event known as “football”? ...
I sold off a few of my classic videogames last weekend, keeping the good ones that, although I may never...
Keep your pants on this time and get ready for some serious ball-breaking action! ...