- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
- Kat on Q&AmeCola: Strange Games
- Diana Gray on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 1
GameCola Staff Tweets
My suit and the maid of honor are missing!! Someone call the Hardy Boys!!
- Posted by Michael Gray Saturday Jul 4 - 6:53pm
I'm over at the Smash tournament playing a few rounds before it starts! Not competing though. Not good enough for that.
- Posted by Diana Gray Saturday Jul 4 - 6:48pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
A piece of edutainment for the much neglected “Not in Elementary School” demographic. ...
The iPad teaches us how to ask girls questions, just in time for Valentine’s Day. ...
Take photos of robots before midnight, or the school turns invisible! ...
We’ve got two more 1990s edutainment games, for your viewing pleasure! ...
Michael Gray plays Number Munchers. Finally, a game that can challenge him! ...
Type! For the love of all that is holy, type! ...
If you’re like me, you probably sit for hours in your living room looking at your old, dusty games and...
Ironically, Brain Age doesn’t seem to be smart enough to work. Article rating: 6.00 BEARDS out of 10
Warning: This article contains references to the Nancy Drew series that will most likely confuse non-Nancy Drew fans. Nancy Drew:...