- Karl-Oscar Olsson on What The Crap?: Gamer Garbage
- Nathaniel Hoover on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Daniel Dugovic on Zero Escape 3 Actually Announced – Sometimes They Do Listen
- Daniel Dugovic on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on [NSFW!] Postal 2: Complete (PC)
- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Wordywarlock on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Gruel on Cybernator (SNES)
GameCola Staff Tweets
Dad: So you think you got caught up on sleep? Me: Never. Never enough sleep.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 29 - 12:05pm
Pretty sure I fell asleep at 8:00 last night.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 29 - 10:05am
*plans to make dramatic return to fanfiction* FanFiction: nope! *refuses to load*
- Posted by Diana Gray Wednesday Jul 29 - 4:40am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
What do Paris Hilton, WWE All-Stars, and Grand Theft Auto all have in common? People stumbled across GameCola while searching...
Is it even possible to make games for children so young, they can’t talk? ...
Members of the GameCola family gather round the ol’ Skype box for a night of fun (and not-so-fun) gaming. ...
I used to love penguins. When I saw this guy’s job title on the news the other day (see: right),...
In 2009, Justin Smith ventured forth with a game that would change the gaming industry forever. A title that would...
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic is essentially a party game. The first option listed on the menu is “Multiplayer,”...
Comics inspired by actual search terms people have Googled to discover GameCola. ...
Somewhere, somehow, somewhen, someone thought that The Next Big Thing for gaming would be a title based on Sea-Monkeys. Think...
Was Clarence Darrow around to play the game that so well depicted what he defended in court? ...
The toys at Santa’s factory are crying out for help! Who will save them? Then, from the depths…ROBOCOD! ...