- Nathaniel Hoover on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
- Kat on Q&AmeCola: Strange Games
- Diana Gray on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
GameCola Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Frank Jacobs Archive
Holy game based on a terrible movie, Batman! ...
Like playing Fruit Ninja…with people. ...
Breaking hearts before Resident Evil 6 was even a glint in some executive’s eye. ...
…another “classic” Capstone concoction. ...
Is a lack of sight an oversight? ...
By the way, your childhood had a sequel… ...
Descent has laser-blasted its way into my heart…again…for the first time. ...
This game has broken me… The original Stonekeep, in my opinion, is a masterpiece. It will always be special to...