- Diana Gray on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
GameCola Staff Tweets
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Tuesday Mar 31 - 4:11am
Opinion: each sim creation session is sped up, but it still accounts for like 4-5 minutes. Is that too long? I can probably make it shorter.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:28am
Huh. That's strange. In the recording, my mouse is consistently a few centimeters to the left of where it's supposed to be. Odd.
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 2:18am
Sims made: 16/16 Total running time: 1:32:30. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS MADNESS
- Posted by Diana Gray Tuesday Mar 31 - 1:51am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Archive
A review of the bonus slider puzzle game, in Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (iOS). ...
Watch us play one of the best games for the DS! ...
That’s right, it’s March and we’re still going on about year-end awards here at GameCola! As if one two-hour podcast...
GameCola’s favorite games from 2011! Please don’t make fun of us… ...
During a recent recording of The GameCola Podcast, Jeddy, Nikola and I talked a little about what we thought the...
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is the best adventure game I’ve played all year (sorry, Back to the Future! I’ll still...