- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
- Kat on Q&AmeCola: Strange Games
- Diana Gray on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 1
- Robyn Tyrfing on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
GameCola Staff Tweets
The .5 maybe point of extra credit I could have gotten *poof* gone. ALL BECAUSE TITLES ARE HARD.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 3 - 12:04am
I still don't have a title for my stories. I am terrible at titles. I can't even make up fun names for lab reports.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 3 - 12:03am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
The audio sounds terrible now, but was it even acceptable back when the games were released? ...
These bosses aren’t even difficult, they just don’t make any sense. ...
Can’t we all just get along? ...
Since the last “Poor Player’s Paradise,” the sun has come out and the first day of summer is just a...
The following is from an actual letter that the Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes team received from Square Enix, and it’s...
According to The Smithsonian Institute, the answer is a resounding YES! Hello, this is Mark Freedman, reporting live above Washington...
Via Joystiq, Atari has announced that it’s working on a new Ghostbusters game, subtitled Sanctum of Slime, to be released...