- Diana Gray on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
GameCola Staff Tweets
I think I'm losing my ability to be amazed by trailers and such, I've been fooled a lot before, and I willingly avoid previews and such.
- Posted by Dan Castro Monday Mar 30 - 1:42pm
Learning about everything that could be wrong with your pee. Thanks Human Bio 101. Where the hell would I be without you?
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Monday Mar 30 - 12:54pm
I have FINALLY made it to work.
- Posted by Kay Monday Mar 30 - 11:52am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
The audio sounds terrible now, but was it even acceptable back when the games were released? ...
These bosses aren’t even difficult, they just don’t make any sense. ...
Can’t we all just get along? ...
Since the last “Poor Player’s Paradise,” the sun has come out and the first day of summer is just a...
The following is from an actual letter that the Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes team received from Square Enix, and it’s...
According to The Smithsonian Institute, the answer is a resounding YES! Hello, this is Mark Freedman, reporting live above Washington...
Via Joystiq, Atari has announced that it’s working on a new Ghostbusters game, subtitled Sanctum of Slime, to be released...