- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
- Kat on Q&AmeCola: Strange Games
- Diana Gray on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 1
GameCola Staff Tweets
SO VAMPIRES BECAME A HUGE POINT FOR SOMETHING IN THE STORY I'M WRITING. I'VE DONE IT. VAMPIRES.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Saturday Jul 4 - 5:54am
Who's excited for the new LP tomorrow?
- Posted by Diana Gray Saturday Jul 4 - 4:54am
No computer, please do random stuff when I'm playing games. It's really great.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Saturday Jul 4 - 4:54am
Apologies to all of my tumblr followers who have nothing but Baroque leg pictures on their dash.
- Posted by Diana Gray Saturday Jul 4 - 4:35am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Fabricated News reports on the Disney Princess fighting game, for the Sega Genesis! ...
The iPad teaches us how to ask girls questions, just in time for Valentine’s Day. ...
…are definitely not these. ...
The story of how GameCola was conquered in a feminist revolution, then restored to normal. ...
I don’t know much about dodgeball. But there is one piece of advice that I can offer… Dodge this. From...
Hey, everyone! Last month, I mentioned that I had some adventures on Bird-Girl Island. Well, just for the heck of...
One of the most impactful new bites to come out of Nintendo’s press conference yesterday—along with the debut of Bravery...
After the last couple of games I had to play for “Minus the Pudding” (see the end of this article),...
Videogames have long been considered a form of escapism, a way for us nerds to (pretend to) leave our couch,...
For this year’s January issue, Vangie and I are switching places; I’m writing her column and she’s writing mine. This...