- Paul on A Crash Course to Game Collecting – PlayStation 2
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on What The Crap?: Gamer Garbage
- Nathaniel Hoover on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Daniel Dugovic on Zero Escape 3 Actually Announced – Sometimes They Do Listen
- Daniel Dugovic on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on [NSFW!] Postal 2: Complete (PC)
- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Wordywarlock on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
GameCola Staff Tweets
I don't understand people who are complete dicks for no reason. What are you gaining? A sense of greatness for being the worst you can be?
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Monday Aug 3 - 10:21pm
Only 7 more rounds of Life is Strange playlist to go! This is way more optimistic of a way to count down the hours, I'm loving kt
- Posted by Diana Gray Monday Aug 3 - 8:04pm
It's been about a month at this point...I don't think I'm over Blackwell Epiphany. Why and how and what and why is there no explanation?
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Monday Aug 3 - 7:55pm
Sorry. I get frustrated watching these games played by others because it's then that I notice the flaws
- Posted by Diana Gray Monday Aug 3 - 7:48pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Matt Jonas Archive
In case you missed it on YouTube, it’s now on our Actual Internet Website! ...
These games may not deserve to be fun, but this Q&A deserves to be read. ...
You’ve seen it on YouTube—now see it on our Actual Internet Website! ...
GameCola.net: Gaming Outside the Mainstream is known for asking the hard-hitting questions, and the GameCola Podcast is no exception. On...
Sometimes, it’s better to wait for a Steam sale. ...
What game’s ending disappointed YOU the most? ...
The most important event of the year—and, it’s only January! ...
John McClane fights a guy in his underwear, Santa shreds guitar, and Duke Nukem gets killed by a snowman. Must...
What do YOU think the future of gaming will be like? ...
It’s certainly gotten cold quick this Winter season. At last, the GameCola staff have an excuse to be indoors playing...