- Karl-Oscar Olsson on What The Crap?: Gamer Garbage
- Nathaniel Hoover on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Daniel Dugovic on Zero Escape 3 Actually Announced – Sometimes They Do Listen
- Daniel Dugovic on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on [NSFW!] Postal 2: Complete (PC)
- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Wordywarlock on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Gruel on Cybernator (SNES)
GameCola Staff Tweets
I've been watching SGDWQ all week and have not been disappointed. That's Submersible Games Done While Quacking for you laypeople.
- Posted by A Burger Thursday Jul 30 - 11:39pm
My parents got pizza and wings because there are people over. If I had the stomach for it, I'd be inhaling all of that.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Thursday Jul 30 - 10:23pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Meteo Xavier Archive
Just as gory as the name would suggest. ...
This is Meteo’s Dichotomy: I don’t have a lot of great things to say about it, but I still find...
It looks like GoldenEye has some competition for Best FPS on the Nintendo 64. ...
A simple review of a simple game from a simple time. ...
Actually trying to review these games separately would just be an exercise of redundancy. ...
A roundabout way of playing a classic. ...
Sega may not have had their own Legend of Zelda, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. ...
If you like getting high scores while dodging thousands of glowing objects, this is the game for you! Article rating: 7.00...
The classic RPG that nobody’s talking about. ...
It’s not exactly Mega Man…but, it’s basically Mega Man. ...