- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Daniel Dugovic on GC Podcast #71: We Used to Play Games
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 2: Did We Blow It?
- Nathaniel Hoover on Pringles Special Edition AdventureCast – Part 1: An Adventure of Our Own
- Daniel Castro on Plague Inc: Evolved (PC)
- No Lynch on BREAKING: The Great London Court Murder Case Announced
- Daniel Castro on Fabricated News: Stevie Wonder Loves Atari
- Robyn Tyrfing on Planescape: Torment (PC)
GameCola Staff Tweets
Ahem... Quite a week... huh? The next Legebd of Zelda has been delayed, and quite possibly isn't happening on the WiiU, on the other hand
- Posted by Dan Castro Monday Mar 30 - 1:45am
Started making sims. Who gave me this power?!
- Posted by Diana Gray Sunday Mar 29 - 10:07pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Meteo Xavier Archive
A simple review of a simple game from a simple time. ...
Actually trying to review these games separately would just be an exercise of redundancy. ...
A roundabout way of playing a classic. ...
Sega may not have had their own Legend of Zelda, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. ...
If you like getting high scores while dodging thousands of glowing objects, this is the game for you! Article rating: 7.00...
The classic RPG that nobody’s talking about. ...
It’s not exactly Mega Man…but, it’s basically Mega Man. ...
What happens when you take the music from Mega Man X and play it through Mega Man 7? ...
Your everyday, standard JRPG, and yet somehow…not. ...
A review to oppose that other ten-year-old review that you never read. ...