- Andrew Kratz on [NSFW] Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (PC)
- Ashly on The Ten Reasons: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Part Three)
- Ryozuke on Games That Secretly Suck: PaRappa the Rapper
- John Rizzi on Fabricated News: The Xbox One
- Wo jang on [NSFW] Shadow Warrior (PC)
- Matt Jonas on Nintendo Takes Action on the YouTube Scene
- MeteoXavier on EarthBound (SNES)
- MeteoXavier on Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
GC Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Travis Combs
Jeff Day | David Donovan | Mark Freedman
Diana Gray | Michael Gray | Frank Jacobs
Kate Jay | Matt Jonas | Sean Laurvick
Joseph Martin | Christian Porter
Michael Ridgaway | Vangie Ridgaway
Brett Seeney | Nikola Suprak | Meteo Xavier
Meteo Xavier Archive
When videogames are ported from one system to another, sometimes things are changed or added or taken out, for better...
Alternate titles for this article include: “One-Hour Videogame Mass Wedding/Mass Murder Super Review Station for American Entertainments” “Spermadness of the Godhead: The...
random.access’s Jeff Day and GameCola’s Meteo Xavier discuss early videogame music, army recruitment, EGM’s closing, and more. ...
And, of course, Mega Man 6 is Mega Man 3 times two. OR IS IT!? Lord, we wish. No, it’s OK. A lot of...
Note: Honest to God, if we told you why we’re posting both versions of the Mega Man X review by...
So, me and newcomer Nathaniel Hoover, the poorest Meteo Xavier clone I’ve ever seen (though, in his defense, not the poorest...
J-RPGs are a reason to live. There are four to five CDs of great music in every title, whole books...
“Achtung, baby….” — Adolf Hitler, 1939 at Wilhelmshaven. OK, the only reason I’m reviewing this game at all is because I...
For a bold, nearly flawless take on the “other” major Nintendo brand for the next generation, the Metroid Prime games...
Super Mario Bros. introduced him and made him a star. Super Mario Bros. 2 stretched his range and opinion and made...