- Urmom on [NSFW] GC Podcast #82: GameCola Sports League
- Meowskivich on The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind – Game of the Year Edition (PC)
- Alex Jedraszczak on Phantasy Star (SMS)
- Meowskivich on Phantasy Star (SMS)
- Diana Gray on GC Podcast #79: Games We’re Thankful For
- Urmom on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- Urmom on GC Podcast #79: Games We’re Thankful For
- Urmom on Hacks’n'Slash #7: A Nuisance of Galoshes
GameCola Staff Tweets
Also fuck having apps that are useless and can't be deleted.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Monday Nov 30 - 8:36pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg | Meteo Xavier
A party game that will make you hate your friends. No, seriously, it even says so on the box. ...
If you play too many videogames, it’s good to get out of your house sometimes. Why not go to France?...
Which of these heavyweight contenders will take home the championship belt? ...
I’ve accepted that I’ll play just about anything. ...
In which we discover that every influential game in history through this part of the alphabet was an RPG. And...
The games that shaped our childhoods, taught us the meaning of pain, and showed us the meaning of true love....
My grandma had an old saying she used to bat around: Women are from Venus, men are from Mars, and...
Videogame sports simulations are curious enough as it is—but a golf sim? Ridiculous. It’s just a matter of pressing the...
Not CD-i. ...
The benchmark for any game of this nature is the Final Fantasy series, and I’m sad to say, Magna Carta:...