- Diana Gray on Nintendo Takes Action on the YouTube Scene
- Andrew Kratz on [NSFW] Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (PC)
- Ashly on The Ten Reasons: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Part Three)
- Ryozuke on Games That Secretly Suck: PaRappa the Rapper
- John Rizzi on Fabricated News: The Xbox One
- Wo jang on [NSFW] Shadow Warrior (PC)
- Matt Jonas on Nintendo Takes Action on the YouTube Scene
- MeteoXavier on EarthBound (SNES)
GC Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Travis Combs
Jeff Day | David Donovan | Mark Freedman
Diana Gray | Michael Gray | Frank Jacobs
Kate Jay | Matt Jonas | Sean Laurvick
Joseph Martin | Christian Porter
Michael Ridgaway | Vangie Ridgaway
Brett Seeney | Nikola Suprak | Meteo Xavier
The harsh realities behind eight popular games. ...
Sony announced today that, for the first time since it was released in 2006 at the price of everything in...
Everyone needs a muse in their life, I’ve come to discover. Really, a “support muse” is more accurate. A support...
This is the most difficult review I will ever write. Don’t get me wrong—I know exactly what I feel about...
In need of some printing, and can’t get off the PS3? Well, here’s a little review on how this is...
Indie developer Tony “hotshot 10101″ Pitman and GC’s Eric Regan discuss the Virtual Boy, EA’s Online Pass, Marvel vs. Capcom...
By the time you read this, I can only hope this horror is a fading memory. For now, however, I...
First, let me start this review off by saying that bustin’ makes me feel good. What I’m saying is, I’m...
If you’re like me, you’ve often wondered: What’s the point of watching TV anymore? In fact, what’s the point of doing anything,...