- Karl-Oscar Olsson on What The Crap?: Gamer Garbage
- Nathaniel Hoover on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Daniel Dugovic on Zero Escape 3 Actually Announced – Sometimes They Do Listen
- Daniel Dugovic on Featured Game Soundtrack: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
- Karl-Oscar Olsson on [NSFW!] Postal 2: Complete (PC)
- Robyn Tyrfing on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Wordywarlock on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: Samus Aran is a Transgirl!
- Gruel on Cybernator (SNES)
GameCola Staff Tweets
It took me a few minutes to recover and not think about this character's demon dog being a puppy at one point.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 31 - 5:06pm
*Learning important history in a book I'm reading* *character says something about a puppy* "PUPPY!!!!!!!!!"
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 31 - 5:05pm
I haven't been hungry for the past four days, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let an opportunity to get Steak 'n' Shake pass.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 31 - 4:53pm
I almost started crying because my dad did not go to the store today. I just wanted some cereal, but that's no reason to cry...
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Friday Jul 31 - 2:19pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Who wants to listen to actual gaming journalists when we can listen to any crazy person with a computer and...
And now, we finally know. ...
Someone other than Michael Gray reviews a Nancy Drew game. ...
Shows what’s possible when XBLIG developers actually try. ...
It feels like I’m just wandering around a quasi-existence for eternity, but I suppose it could be worse. ...
A bit of a trip. ...
Michael Gray reviews the casual games contender for Game of the Year, 2012. ...
A dancing game for theater geeks? About time! ...