- Mark Freedman on Two Crude Dudes (SG)
- art on My Sweet Bodyguard (iOS)
- art on Brave Frontier (Android)
- Arcade Badgers on Scratching the Itch.io #2
- Christopher von Kohorn on New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Alex Jedraszczak on … of the Month: Kenshin Dragon Quest
- Porfirio Aguayo on The Ten Reasons: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Part Two)
- Nathaniel Hoover on Sunless Sea (PC)
GameCola Staff Tweets
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 30 - 4:06am
Hopefully I can take my driving test next Friday and get it over with before school starts.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 30 - 12:38am
Eric Bell | Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Matt Jonas
Joseph Martin | Jeff Nemeth | Aubrey Peabody
Griffin Phillippi | Michael Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak
Robyn Tyrfing | Meteo Xavier
Sam & Max Archive
Sorry, turns out there’s no such thing. ...
AND SO IT CAME TO PASS… ...
It’s that time of year again: when digital distribution companies declare war on your wallet. Basically, this is the time...
It would be gracious of me to bring to the fore my obvious bias in reviewing Hector: Badge of Carnage,...
Speculation was rife when that first teaser image was unveiled. Strong Bad, Heavy Weapons Guy, Tycho Brahe and Max (of...
It’s Christmas time, and that means it’s time for everyone to start singing the praises of Santa Claus. After all, with...
Well, here we are, the final episode of the season. The last stretch before home! It’s been quite an interesting...
Sam & Max games have always been rather off-the-wall programs with little-to-no coherent plot. Usually, the plot is that there’s...
Life has taught me many things, most of them related to bunny rabbits and the hunting thereof, but one lesson that...
All right, guys. Here we are again with Sam and Max: Freelance Police, once again out to save the world,...