- Diana Gray on A Very GameCola Wedding, Part 4: Live Free or Wed Hard
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #86: Under New Management
- bigfun deluxe fan club on Hello Kitty Big Fun Deluxe (WIN3)
- Nathaniel Hoover on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
GameCola Staff Tweets
And now that I am awake, I've started playing through the worst possible scenarios that could happen on the Poland trip. Well this is great.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 8 - 6:16am
I had a dream where I was in my car. The car had been flipped over and I had to force myself awake to make sure it was just a dream.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 8 - 6:15am
I'm glad my major's shortened name is SHLD because then I can say shield and it sounds cool...idk I'm tired.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 8 - 5:09am
Soooo...guess now that I can't find a dress I can buy that Treasure island shirt
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Wednesday Jul 8 - 4:14am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
The Simpsons Arcade Game Archive
Sometimes, we miss the arcade. Other times, we remember dealing with these people. ...
Dipping back into the mainstream. ...
The good name of The Simpsons Arcade Game must not be impugned. ...
We’re slaves to nostalgia here at GameCola—you’ve seen it once, no, a hundred times in fact. People cannot accept progress...
Long the subject of rumors and speculation, the PlayStation Blog revealed today that, yes, The Simpsons Arcade Game—also known as...