- Diana Gray on A Very GameCola Wedding, Part 4: Live Free or Wed Hard
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #86: Under New Management
- bigfun deluxe fan club on Hello Kitty Big Fun Deluxe (WIN3)
- Nathaniel Hoover on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
GameCola Staff Tweets
THIS IS THE SUMMER OF GRATUITOUS HEADACHES. GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS SHIT.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Tuesday Jul 7 - 3:56pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Travis Combs Archive
Warning: This game will literally destroy your Sega Saturn. ...
A game that was ahead of its time, both in content and the use of the -naut suffix in the...
Dipping back into the mainstream. ...
How could anyone hate this terrible game? ...
I’d give anything to un-play this game, just to play it again for the first time. ...
This game is what I like to call an “If only…” ...
One of the first consoles I bought for myself (as opposed to getting it for Christmas or my birthday) was...
If you’re reading this, I’m just a scientist. I’m no goddamn superhero or bulked-up super-soldier. I was just flying over...
Knock, knock. The door opens slowly. A young man stands at the doorway, hat in hand. “Yes?” “Are you…Kratos?” “Yes,...
Everyone needs a muse in their life, I’ve come to discover. Really, a “support muse” is more accurate. A support...