- Urmom on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- Urmom on GC Podcast #79: Games We’re Thankful For
- Urmom on Hacks’n'Slash #7: A Nuisance of Galoshes
- Urmom on Operation Titanic RPGCast – Part 3: Submersible Showdown
- Meowskivich on Hacks’n'Slash #6: My Little Chrono Triggers Are Magic
- Urmom on [NSFW] Final Fantasy RPGcast – Part 6: Forget Pancakes; Let’s Cook the Town
- Meowskivich on Hacks’n'Slash #2: Sonic X – Regenerated
- Meowskivich on Hacks’n'Slash #1: Luigi and Daisy’s Journey of Love and Sadness
GameCola Staff Tweets
I feel like some tomato based fruit salad today. Anyone know a bard?
- Posted by ShiftyFish Saturday Nov 28 - 9:07pm
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg | Meteo Xavier
Travis Combs Archive
The next exciting chapter in the Travis Combs island saga. ...
Warning: This game will literally destroy your Sega Saturn. ...
A game that was ahead of its time, both in content and the use of the -naut suffix in the...
Dipping back into the mainstream. ...
How could anyone hate this terrible game? ...
I’d give anything to un-play this game, just to play it again for the first time. ...
This game is what I like to call an “If only…” ...
One of the first consoles I bought for myself (as opposed to getting it for Christmas or my birthday) was...
If you’re reading this, I’m just a scientist. I’m no goddamn superhero or bulked-up super-soldier. I was just flying over...
Knock, knock. The door opens slowly. A young man stands at the doorway, hat in hand. “Yes?” “Are you…Kratos?” “Yes,...