- Shannon Hoover on Be Careful What You Search For #68
- Felix on Check Out the Heroine Dusk Demo!
- Nathaniel Hoover on Disregard Canon, Acquire Representation: The Dragonborn is Transgender!
- Michael Gray on GC Podcasts #7-9 on YouTube: It’s the R-Rated Birthday, GameCola!
- Ryan Mather on BigSkyCola #1: Birth of a Design Log
- QBOX on BigSkyCola #1: Birth of a Design Log
- Ryan Rygar Mothball on BigSkyCola #1: Birth of a Design Log
- Paul on BigSkyCola #1: Birth of a Design Log
GameCola Staff Tweets
Also, thanks to everyone for favoriting and retweeting. Really nice to feel the excitement and sense of community. :)
- Posted by Nathaniel Hoover Saturday Aug 29 - 3:46am
The verdict: It may in fact be worth $14.99. Thanks for all who joined the livestream, and I'll link to the video when it's on YouTube.
- Posted by Nathaniel Hoover Saturday Aug 29 - 3:45am
I'm ready to throw my flag down in frustration more times this season. I'm sorry to everyone who has to deal with my temper tantrums.
- Posted by Anna Bryniarski Saturday Aug 29 - 2:42am
Tonight my sister is going out for her first night of college partying. I'm expecting to have to haul her out of a party by 2am.
- Posted by Diana Gray Saturday Aug 29 - 1:40am
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Valentine’s Day Archive
Will Carbon-senpai ever notice Hydrogen-chan? ...
The iPad teaches us how to ask girls questions, just in time for Valentine’s Day. ...
Amazon.com is having a casual videogames sale for Valentine’s Day. ...
With all of these crazy podcasts we’ve been having lately, with their live feeds and their guest stars and their...
Video Valentines for the gamer geek in your life. ...
Mega Man 5 took me two hours, forty minutes and ninety-two deaths to beat. The plot of the game is...
Today is a dark day. A day of pain. A day of suffering. Valentine’s Day. I was going to spend...
So, it’s February. Not only are we wondering how the hell the last month went by so quickly (just where...