- Nathaniel Hoover on [NSFW] Consistency and Redundancy: The Gamer’s Struggle with a Need and a Fear of Change
- Diana Gray on BREAKING: …
- Mark Freedman on [NSFW] Consistency and Redundancy: The Gamer’s Struggle with a Need and a Fear of Change
- Polly on BREAKING: …
- Christian Porter on [NSFW] Consistency and Redundancy: The Gamer’s Struggle with a Need and a Fear of Change
- John Rizzi on [NSFW] Consistency and Redundancy: The Gamer’s Struggle with a Need and a Fear of Change
- Nathaniel Hoover on GC Podcast #72: Sparkupine vs. Sporkupine
- Mark Freedman on Be Careful What You Search For #67
GameCola Staff Tweets
Just played a NASCAR game. Why would anyone play a racing game without power ups or lava pits?! IT'S JUST DRIVING IN CIRCLES.
- Posted by Michael Ridgaway Saturday Apr 19 - 11:05pm
Eric Bell | Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Matt Jonas
Joseph Martin | Jeff Nemeth | Aubrey Peabody
Griffin Phillippi | Michael Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak
Robyn Tyrfing | Meteo Xavier
And for miracles, I suppose. ...
Sega released a teaser today for the newest Dreamcast game being re-released in HD. Names weren’t given, but let’s just...
It’s not unusual for The Internet to cry foul on either GameStop or Microsoft—after all, acting like they’ve been wronged...
Return All Robots! by Space Whale Studios is a new puzzle game available for the PC and XBLA. As an...
It’s Christmas time, and that means it’s time for everyone to start singing the praises of Santa Claus. After all, with...
This is the most difficult review I will ever write. Don’t get me wrong—I know exactly what I feel about...
The Mario franchise probably wouldn’t have the appeal it has today if it was just about an overweight Italian guy...
I am always excited and thrilled when a game comes around that promises a truly unique experience. A graphical style that...
I sold off a few of my classic videogames last weekend, keeping the good ones that, although I may never...