In what is arguably one of my best/worst lapses in judgment, this month I, Joseph Martin, Podcast Commander, gave the podcast reigns to Diana Gray to get all the Ace Attorney talk out of GameCola’s system before we move into the holiday season. Along with her partners in defeating crime, Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg and James Pelster, she takes on the challenge of saying everything there is to say about Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice which released last month.
It takes a while.
So if you’re all buckled up for a ride, take a gander at this mega-sized podcast with such Ace Attorney-related topics as:
- Case 1 is fun.
- Case 2 is too.
- Case 3 is an interesting departure from the general narrative pattern of Ace Attorney games.
- Case 4 should have been the first part of case 5 instead.
- Case 5 is literally composed only of spoilers.
- What are some other works the voice actors of the games have been in?
- The DLC cases are a riot and worth the price of admission.
And probably more! If you survive this monstrous beast of two hours on one topic and aren’t completely tired of all things GameCola, you can find us on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and iTunes! And if you have anything you’d like us to talk about on the show, be sure to email your questions to podcast[at]gamecola.net!
Podcast Intro/Outro music “Five is Average” by Meteo Xavier