HAHAHAHA! It is I, Martin Joeseph, here to take over hashtag the G-C-P-C in Joseph Martin’s absence! While you plebeians try to listen about your “videos game,” I will be bringing some actual CULTURE to this program. Ignore Alex Jedraszczak, Matt Breslau, and Blu Ryder and pay attention to ME. Oh, and I’m contractually obligated to inform you that those weirdoes talked about these topics on this episode:
- Martin Joeseph has taken over the podcast
- Light Pong is the newest 1D console to challenge God Himself
- Reactions to the Mario movie cast were… mixed…
- What would a Super Smash Bros. movie look like?
- Our suspicions, hopes, and dreams for the final Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC character
- Some musings on the release of Deltarune Chapter 2
- Recent games we have been playing in times
But you better skip ahead to only the parts where I, Martin Joeseph, give my objectively correct opinions on matters of art and culture. And whatever you do, definitely DON’T check us out us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Even though you can catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube, I insist that you Do Not. And don’t even think about finding episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts! NO.