YARG. ON THIS PODCAST WE ARE ANGRY. INCLUDING ABOUT MINECRAFT. WHY? YOU WILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO FIND OUT! JOIN JAMES PELSTER ANGRY ABOUT MINECRAFT, ANNA BRYNIARSKI ANGRY ABOUT THE SIMS, JOHN RIZZI ANGRY ABOUT NO E3, BLU RYDER ANGRY ABOUT WEREWOLVES, AND ALEX JEDRASZCZAK ANGRY ABOUT JOSEPH MARTIN NOT BEING ON THIS PODCAST. I WILL NOW WRITE THE TOPICS NORMALLY BECAUSE IF YOU ARE LIKE ME IT IS VERY HARD TO READ WHEN EVERYTHING IS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Joseph Martin is In The Sky
- Minecraft updated with new global reporting features and no one likes it
- James gushes about Xenoblade
- The Sims 4 added pronouns and werewolves, and you’ll never guess which one they did better
- John goes through all the E-ish 3-ish announcements from this summer
- More topics that make more sense if you realize we recorded this episode in July whoops
- Games we’ve been playing in times recent
Whew! I think I’ve managed to calm down. Now that we all have our composure, be sure to check us out us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!