No, the title is not a typo. It’s a pun.
This month on the GameCola podcast, Joseph Martin, Diana Gray, and Alex Jedraszczak talk about weather and Mega Man! Also other stuff! If only there were some list following this statement that would help you know what glorious topics this particular podcast included…
- We have been trying to play video games, despite life’s best efforts
- Is Shovel Knight really the next Mega Man?
- What’s up with Mighty No. 9 and that Red Ash Kickstarter anyway?
- Diana needs her Zelda fix
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban is out in Japan, but no word on U.S. release
- Are there weather videogames?
- People on television are pretty bad at videogames
- Cake Wars doesn’t know what a Piranha Flower is
- Mario Maker’s requirement to complete your own levels before submitting isn’t a new development
- Nintendo’s “Creator Program” is not a good thing and you should not do it
- New Desura news remains elusive after they went bankrupt
- Homestar Runner has videogames. We should review them!
- Sprite comics are an interesting relic of the Internet
And after you’ve checked out the below ‘cast, why don’t you check out our other cool things, like our FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube? You can even subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
I understand it’s actually pronounced “V”. The other five Vs are silent.
This makes me want to start up again with my “Sprite Flicker” comic.
Whoa, the intro/outro volume seems louder than usual in comparison with the rest of the podcast. Maybe?
Hmmm… Hard to say. I haven’t been adjusting the levels of the theme or anything, but it may be that our new skype recording program records audio more quietly than callgraph did. I’ll look into it for next month to see if I can get things balanced better. Thanks for the feedback while I get more used to this!
I’m 100% convinced that it’s pronounced “vvvvvvvvvVVVVVVV”. Like you’re revving up a motor. vvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVV!!