All of Harper’s friends are in ruins—the Northtown ruins, that is! Phan phavorite Phannah returns, Dyluck actually talks this time, Harper dies, there are two boss battles, and Harper dies again!
Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak? Yeah, he’s here. James “Valor” Pelster? He’s here, too. Of course Anna “Harper” Bryniarski is here—and Joseph “Sprite” Martin!
You know what you want: A classic SNES game transformed into a tabletop RPG campaign. What’s new isn’t the concept, but the content, so let’s get to what’s in store for this episode:
- The secrets of how GameCola podcasts are recorded
- Jeddy can’t remember what characters sound like
- Battle with Doom’s Wall
- The difference between magical spells and non-magical spells
- Speaking of magic and spelling, what does “MP” stand for?!
- The trouble of fighting a wall
- Harper sees the reaper!
- Harper no longer sees the reaper.
- Finally, Harper is reunited with her lost love, Dyluck!
- … Harper sees the reaper. Again.
- Out of the Doom’s Wall and into the Vampire!
So, what are you waiting for? The podcast isn’t going anywhere!
… Actually, that’s a lie. The podcast is going on hiatus! But not before you listen to this episode. We’re going to be taking a break after this episode. While you wait for the second half of your favorite SNES game come to life to return, we hope you’ll enjoy some new episodes of Hacks’n’Slash!
If you don’t want to miss the moment we come back, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and most importantly iTunes. You can use the hiatus to get all your friends caught up so you can enjoy the new episodes together—so share the #GCRPGCast on your favorite social media platform!