On this very somber episode of The GameCola Podcast, we mourn the loss of a gaming icon. Join Joseph Martin, Alex Jedraszczak, John Rizzi, and James Pelster as they reflect on Mario’s passing and how it came to be. Also, some less depressing stuff too. Can’t all be bummers.
- The death of Mario “Jumpman” Mario
- What makes a videogame expensive in the resale market?
- What do we think about the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes?
- What dangers await in the historical allegory of Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
- Joe found a long lost videogame from his troubled past
- John has played All Tomb Raider
- Jeddy dives into some overlooked RPGs
- James gushes about 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
And much more! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!