What’s spookier than chocolate? Perhaps us finally getting our come-uppance for our running gag about indie game developers without follow-ups. Join Joseph Martin, Blu Ryder, and Alex Jedraszczak in this post-Halloween dissection of games both spookly and spookless. This includes such topics as…
- ConcernedApe’s Haunted Chocolatier is here to follow up Stardew Valley
- Blu gives us the scoop on his hype for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Infinity from Incube8 Games is a GameBoy Color game 20 years in the making
- Some additional musings on modern game development on retro hardware
- Warner Bros. is going to try to make an IP platform fighter, can they and others be successful?
- Joe made his own Picross game
- Blu played a bunch of Mega Man and Joe made him talk about it
So what are you waiting for? Get your spooky on below! Check us out us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!