Sometimes these things we call videogames just aren’t very good, and by some pretty objective metrics. And yet, we and a lot of other folks still seem to manage to have a great time. How can this be? Join Joseph Martin, Anna Bryniarski, John Rizzi, and Blu Ryder as they attempt to address this question and other topics such as:
- Those new Pokémon Scarlet and Violet games are pretty rough, huh?
- How do we reconcile games that have huge flaws yet are still popular?
- We’re gonna watch The Game Awards on the Discord!
- Anna gives us her top 5 favorite The Sims 4 lores
- John has acquired GameCube
- Blu has played a videogame that they *actually like* !!!
And much more! Also, be sure to check us out us on Facebook and Twitter, as well as join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!