It’s Alan Wake, and there’s two of him! Or maybe three? Come untangle this mystery with Dana “Leaf” Cohen, Blu “Red Passenger” Ryder, and Joseph “Very Confused” Martin as they attempt to resolve many of gaming’s most confusing conundrums, including:
- Alan Wake II is a videogame and that’s about all Joe can piece together over the course of 20 minutes
- Spider-Man 2 has more New York, less good gameplay, but then more good story
- The free MMORPG Palia has been farming up the online spaces, but hasn’t quite hit the fish
- The the linguistic puzzles of Chants of Sennaar have been calling out to Leaf
- Viewfinder has us finding views of cats and voiceovers
- Pokémon Sleep has been keeping Joe Pokémon Awake too much
And more! Also, be sure to join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!