- Michael Gray on Zero Escape 3: Finally in Development?
- Robert Clarke on Process of Elimination RPGCast – Part 1: Panda-monium
- Smallgirl23 on The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
- Android on Games That Secretly Suck: Demon’s Souls
- Kat on Q&AmeCola: Strange Games
- Diana Gray on Hacks’n'Slash #8: Thanksgiving Special
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 2
- ParmaJon on GC Podcast #85: THE The GameCola Podcast – Part 1
GameCola Staff Tweets
Anna Bryniarski | Daniel Castro | Jenna Colors
Mark Freedman | Michael Gray | Shannon Hoover
Matt Jonas | Jessica Kerry | Joseph Martin
Ryan Mather | Jeff Nemeth | Justin Nowosielski
Mike Ridgaway | Nikola Suprak | Robyn Tyrfing
Alex Jedraszczak Archive
Nintendo’s next next-gen console now has a name! ...
It’s a licensed game…it’s a mobile game…it’s an RPG…and yet, it’s the best game I’ve played in a long time. Article...
Sometimes, the seemingly random dates are the most important. ...
Mail time, mail time, MAIL TIME!!! ...
Don’t question my nerd cred. I was obsessed with the early ’90s before they were even over. ...
Are we heading towards a videogame dystopian future? ...
We had so much solid “The GameCola Podcast” content that we had to split this one into two parts! ...
There’s been no shortage of articles about “The Videogame Crash of 2015″ (or 2014, or 2013…). However, the videogame industry...
Would you play a Wikipedia-themed MMO? ...
A 2D game player and development system…for your computer! ...