Hey, Pals! It’s time for GameCola to wade into the latest Gaming Controversy and settle things once and for all! Note: Things will most likely continue to be unsettled indefinitely. Join Joseph Martin, Alex Jedraszczak, James Pelster, and Blu Ryder as they cement their palship by discussing such topics as:
- Man, folks are really worked up about this Palword game, huh?
- Will lawsuits fly or will the controversy die?
- Pokémon Gen 10 is going to reignite the flames of passion for sure
- A fan requests we discuss the prevalence of Remake+ videogames
- The wacky world of Sonic Adventure hacking
- Legacy game engines are becoming a problem
- Jeddy’s back on his Picross grind
- What times have we been recent in playing videogames?
And much more! And more! Also, be sure to join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content, Live or Archive™, on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
Pals from palworld.fandom.com
Pokémon from Bulbapedia and Serebii