Unity has made us upset. #grr #cry. Join Joseph Martin, John Rizzi, Alex Jedraszczak, and Blu Ryder as they lament their woes thrust upon the gaming industry and also make social media posts on the Tamagotchi Tamaverse. Two very related things. Some other related things include:
- Unity wants to charge per game install. Most people have considered this to be a Bad Move
- What do other game engines have to offer?
- Jeddy has been exploring the hip fad of the Tamagotchi Uni
- Jeddy seems to only upgrade his tech when a company forces him to
- John has been playing Mortal Kombat I, the much anticipated prequel to Mortal II: Kombat
- Blu has been enjoying the Steam Deck
- Joseph has been Pokémon Sleeping
And more! Also, be sure to join us on the Discord to be a part of the conversation! Catch our video content Live or Archive on our YouTube! You can find episodes of this and other GameCola podcasts by searching “GameCola” on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!