GameCola fans and writers describe their favorite (and sometimes least favorite) games of all time.
This month’s top ten was received in my mailbox moons ago, and is most likely long forgotten by its author. Said author, a one “Steve Miller”, is a legendary player of the hand chimes, and a legendary ass-kicker in Magic: The Gathering.. Are you ready for his ten favorite games? Brace yourself. He has one or two choices that you may find worthy of your attention span.
Steve Miller’s Top Ten Favorite Games
10. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 (cube): hey even if u really do suck at this game multiplayer is grt with this game and the falling videos well they are just lol funny but its only two player ability is what makes it 10 on my list
9. Smash Bros. Melee: despite my friends popular belief this game rocks the unlocks alone are fun and 4 multiplayer is grt ( I have beaten shane at this too 🙂 ) what makes it 9 is that it lost its one player flava when i unlocked everything.
8. Batman Vengeance (cube): pretty grt as 1 player only games go. I am still playing it the animations were very good and snazzy. Its the fun of being Batman with out really being him. Beats all the other batmans before it. Its 8 because it does get annoying with the reoccurring joker.
7. Track and Meet Track games (nes): Wow i mean with the mat and all its amazingly fun. I recommend the long jump. This game really gets you all siked up. its number siete because it does get old after you play it 30 times in a row.
6. Pong (atari): who could ever forget this game its such a classic. The bars and the ball and trying to stop the ball from going on ur side makes this an exciting game and my numero seis pick.
5. Pictionary (nes): almost forgot about this one its amazingly fun in big groups. Especially the little games u play to unravel your picture and the ones where you get to make the picture but beware hospital does not work on the game which makes this numero 5 on the top 10.
4.Final Fight 3(snes): talk about a fun game this game is so muy bueno. I played it with my friend and the ability to punch and beat your opponent up is a game itself. The bosses are hard and the lvls are fun. Thats why this game got my number 4 pick.
3. Chrono Trigger (snes): I agree with Matt the replay value is amazing for an rpg. The game plus mode is great too like matt said the ability to play with the weapons, items, etc like u had before makes it a good choice and my choice of #3
2. Everquest (PC): although I am or am recovering addict of this game it is a amazing rpg. The life likeness is amazing. The only downfall is that you have to pay for it but if you can cough up 12 bucks a month its a grt game.
1. Donkey Kong (atari): ive gotta say the only reason for it being my number one choice is cause its still a challenge to me. I mean i cant get passed the 4th lvl but its still fun to me thats why its number 1 pretty bazarre i guess.