Welcome to The Ten Reasons, the column where I list ten reasons why I like or dislike a particular game. Last time, I kinda ripped off the popular GameCola column Super Thumbs.
But this time, I’m not going to rip off another GameCola column. Nope. Not at all.
Reasons I like NHL Hitz 2003
1. Checking Through the Glass
2. Pirate Hockey Players
3. The Opening Music is Cool
4. The Zamboni’s “Hockey Monkey” song is in the game
5. Fight Mode is Awesome
Reasons I dislike NHL Hitz 2003
6. The Announcers are Annoying
7. The Minigames are Boring
8. “Winningest” is NOT a Real Word
9. Dumping is Useless in this Game
10. Fake Shots are Too Hard to Do