And you know you’re out there—after all, we reviewed the comedic strategy title last January.
So what’s the good news? Well, a new version of the game was released that introduces a lot of features that the company wasn’t able to include in the initial release, including:
– Twenty plus new challenge levels
– Loading user created challenge levels
– A new “Destiny” mode
– Destiny Mode awards
– Round, World, and Campaign awards
– Statistics after each round
– An improved interface that shows when skill buttons are pressed and allows for the use of group skills
– Group commands that let you select a group of the same type of unit and use their abilities all at once
– A Revamped Skirmish mode that’s better balanced and more fun
So, hey, there you go.