It’s Jeddy’s first podcast as host, and as such, the topic of the day is RPGs! Christian Porter, Michael Gray, Paul Franzen and Jeddy all discuss their likes and mostly their dislikes of RPGs, however you define the genre. Join ALEX, CRIS, PAUL, and MIKE as the party journeys through such topics as:
- Everyone’s first RPGs
- How Paul pronounces “Mario”
- RPGs aren’t what they used to be
- Neither are most other games
- Leveling is fun; grinding is not!
- GameCola has a Facebook page?!
- SPOILER: The butler kills Santa Claus
- Everyone misses Sprite Monkey!
- Are cross-genre games a good idea?
- Everyone e-mail Paul Franzen about World of Warcraft
- Wikipedia defines RPGs as “Loosely defined”
- There aren’t enough beards in videogames
- Magic Pengel is a great game
- Christian Porter is a terrible person
WARNING: This podcast does not include discussions about Phoenix Wright relationships. Sorry, everyone! The two remaining people who are still going to listen to this podcast, please enjoy! Thanks for always being there, Mom and Dad!
Special bonus! As mentioned in the podcast, if you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we WILL make fun of you on the next podcast! So, get to e-mailing!
(You can also listen or subscribe to The GameCola Podcast on iTunes by clicking here.)