And now, for the exciting conclusion of Podcast 73! Join Alex Jedraszczak, Anna Bryniarski, Joseph Martin, and Matt Jonas as they talk about:
- Sony’s claims of being welcoming to indies
- How difficult is it to port a game?
- Odd technical specifics of old Nintendo systems
- Jeddy finally gets a joke from the first part of the podcast
- What did older consoles even do with internet connectivity?
- Would Virtual Boy games be a good idea for the 3DS?
- Jeddy released a new game!
- ALL HAIL THE VIRTUAL BOY
- THE. END.
- Or, is it?!
- Jeddy tries to sing
- What even is Homestuck?
- Are there too many games to play?
- We’ve been podcasting for over three hours, now
- Does every game out there need a crafting system?
- But, seriously, why did they make a modem for the Famicom?
You listened to the first part, so…wait, you did listen to the first part, right? Maybe go listen to the first part just to catch up. But, then listen to this one, too!