Sometimes, we record for an hour and don’t really say much. Sometimes, we record for four hours and don’t really say much. For this month’s podcast, we recorded for nearly four hours, and nearly the entire recording was on-topic and entertaining.
So, this month! Join Alex Jedraszczak, Matt Jonas, Anna Bryniarski, Joseph Martin, and Jeff Nemeth as they talk about everything from the Neo-Geo to The Sims. Enjoy such exciting topics as…
- What games we’re playing RIGHT NOW
- Tomodachi Life sounds like the best game ever
- Key mapping in emulators
- What even was the TurboGrafx-16?
- They finally found the legendary burial site of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for Atari!
- Does the Konami Code include pressing the Start button?
- The most amazing EarthBound concert you probably didn’t know existed
- Game naming conventions
- Nintendo and the Curse of the Golden R.O.B.
- How many games is too many games?
- Hold W: The Game
- The great use of adjectives in Scribblenauts for iOS
- People who feel like indie games need to cater directly to them personally
- The tale of Cheetahmen II
- How long can a YouTube personality last before getting worn out?
- And, so much more!
- No, seriously, we really did cut this podcast in half.
- The second half will be released in a couple weeks.
So, get started now! You should almost be done by the time the second part comes out. Or, you can wait and listen to both BACK TO BACK. Or, you can listen to this one now and then again when the other one comes out! Either way, it’s right here for you to listen to!