It’s been a whole month, but the wait is finally over! The next podcast is already here! Alex Jedraszczak, Anna Bryniarski, Jeff Nemeth, Joseph Martin, Michael Gray, and Nathaniel Hoover joined together at beautiful GameCola HQ to talk about videogames and so much more. Actually, we do mostly talk about videogames. What do we talk about, exactly? I’m glad you asked!
- Michael Gray’s Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys RPGCast
- At what point does a game just become a ripoff of another game?
- Is the GameCube a “classic” console, now that the next generation consoles are here?
- Jeddy’s game in which you deliver pizzas in space is, in fact, a real game
- Go sign up for Bing Rewards! You can spend it on Meteo’s book, or Life in the Dorms
- Is hitch-hiking illegal?
- How far ahead of time do writers plan out a game series?
- WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THE DARK TIMES.
- Angry Birds Stella: Because girls don’t play Angry Birds.
- Fan mail!
- Those touch-screen soda machines they have at Burger King
- I mean, FAN MAIL
- What kind of character do you make in games with customization?
- Super Mario Sunshine really wasn’t that great.
So, why don’t you listen, already? You’ve got nothing to lose, and a whole podcast to gain! Or, rather, I guess you have about an hour and a half to lose, during which you will progressively gain a podcast. Either way, have a listen!