This month, the GameCola crew got together to talk about trumpets! I mean, videogames. But, also videogame trumpets.
Join Alex Jedraszczak, Joseph Martin, and Matt Jonas as they talk about all of your favorite
trumpets topics such as:
- Help Jeddy decide on a game to give away!
- Final Fantasy XIV was so bad that they had to destroy the entire world.
- Is it weird for some of the main, numbered Final Fantasy games to be MMOs?
- What next-gen consoles do people even own?
- Did Stu Gipp really get the original development materials for Dizzy?
- How did game developers actually get anything done in the ’80s?!
- The wonders of the DPCM channel.
- Is that the EarthBound trumpet in HAL’s Hole in One Golf?
- Oh, yeah—today
iswas the birthday of Mother!
- The stupid reason behind the name “HAL”
- Did Kirby’s Dream Land 3 use the same soundfont as Arcana?
- Jeddy and Joe sing a duet of the theme from Crash Man’s stage.
- Videogame song mashups!
- Listener mail! And, it’s not late this time!
- Videogames are weird.
See? Trumpets were in there at least once or twice. I think there’s more if you actually listen to the podcast. Why not listen and see for yourself?