It’s the season, everybody! Time to wrap up in a blanket with some hot chocolate, lit only by the glow of the screen as you play obscure videogames. That is, unless you’re here with us at GameCola HQ in humid Central Florida, where we’re still running the air conditioner as the middle of December approaches.
Three dedicated GameCola staff member braved the weather, however, to record a podcast just for you! So, join Alex “Jeddy” Jedraszczak, Joe “Reviewer” Martin, and Michael “arglefumph” Gray as they talk about such seasonal gaming topics as:
- The “NEW” 3DS!
- Is the problem with the name a translation issue?
- Or, are Japanese parents just more familiar with games than American parents?
- IT’S THE SEASON. Let’s actually talk about the holidays in a timely manner!
- Or, not. At least we tried this time.
- The Garfield movie came out ten years ago.
- BREAKING: Dancing with the Stars had some sort of Mario dance?!
- Glitch speedruns vs “legitimate” speedruns
- Kuribo’s Shoe is the best part of Super Mario Bros 3.
- Jeddy rambles on about Bubble Bobble when he could have just looked up his own review of it.
- Game mechanics and randomization using existing in-game features.
And, that’s just the summary! So, find the seasonally appropriate clothing and location, have a seat, and list to another great GameCola Podcast.