Story Navigation: First Episode | Next Episode (3)
Our three weary adventurers have survived their first trials, and now James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryniarski, and Joseph “I Think I Have Amnesia” Martin all separately approach the Water Palace at the same time. Awkward!
There’s a lot of excitement in this second episode of our Secret of Mana tabletop campaign, but here’s a list of just a few points you’re missing out on if you haven’t listened:
- The return of everyone’s favorite element of the last episode: Stairs!
ExpositionLuka gives all the deetz and tells the crew to find Undine, the Water Elemental.
- The party chooses the Mercy option on one of their foes…what is this, Undertale?
- Harper offers and armband to hold back the Sprite’s soaked hair after walking through a waterfall.
- Valor Koolaid Mans through a rock wall and finds Undine!
- You can do magic! You can have anything that you desire…as long as it’s vaguely water-related.
- The crew gets shot out of a cannon.
- Harper flirts with Watts, the hipster blacksmith.
And that’s just the summary! Click the player below to listen now—or you can check us out on iTunes and listen later! Want to keep up-to-date as we release more? You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. And if you’re enjoying the show, be sure to tell your friends about the #GCRPGCast!
better then the remake…..