On this somewhat eccentric episode of the GameCola podcast, we attempt to solve a few of gaming’s most recent mysteries! Why has Nintendo been winning so many awards? Why is D&D so popular lately? What’s keeping Joseph up at night? Join Joseph Martin, John Rizzi, and Colee Koballa as they answer these questions and talk about other topics such as…
- How did Nintendo win so much of the DICE Awards?
- The rise of D&D and Actual Play Podcasts
- Is Betrayal at House on a Hill a good game?
- What videogames have we been playing?
- Joseph falls asleep on podcast.
And much more! If you like what you hear, be sure to check out GameCola on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and iTunes. You can also ask us questions at our podcast email, podcast[at]gamecola[dot]net!