We’re BAAAaaack! After an extended hiatus due to scheduling difficulties, the GameCola Secret of Mana RPGCast returns for its fifth episode!
In case you forgot, the party just ran Thanatos out of the ruins near Pandora. In this episode, we pick right back up and follow James “Valor” Pelster, Anna “Harper” Bryaniarski, and Joseph “Sprite” Martin as they:
- Meet the King of Pandora! And try to sell the guards on a throne inspection
- Raid the royal treasury
- Discover that the Mana Seed is missing from the Water Palace!
- Head back to Gaia’s Navel (again) to retrieve it
- Get some sweet weapon upgrades
- Receive a magic rope from the Dwarf Elder
- Eat candy they found under a rug
- Encounter the Scorpion Army and battle their super-deluxe robot, Kilroy!
- Find out what a moogle is…the hard way
- Find out what the Mana Seed tastes like
How did they manage to pack all that into an hour-long podcast?! They didn’t—the podcast is like an hour and fifteen minutes long.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, be sure to like and subscribe on iTunes, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and check us out on YouTube! Oh, you already do all of that? Then tell your friends that you’re listening to #GCRPGCast—and don’t forget that #HarperHasASixpack.